I had some strawberries, I had some chocolate. They decided they wanted a hook-up. Honestly, I had nothing to do with this. I just watched as the little strawberry macaroons dive-bombed the chocolate. Not that I’m complaining, mind you. They turned out delightful!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Macaroons
- 2 C Dried Coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/2 C Almond Flour
- 1/4 C Coconut Butter, softened
- 1/4 C Maple Syrup*
- 1/4 C. Agave
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 C Strawberries, diced
1. Dice Strawberries and set aside.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
3. Stir in diced strawberries.
4. Dehydrate at 140 for 45 minutes, reduce heat and finish dehydration (3-5 more hours) at 116.
- 1/2 C Cacao Powder
- 1/2 C Agave
- 1/4 C Raw Cacao Butter, melted
1. Whisk all ingredients together.
2. While still warm, dip macaroons.
3. Chill to set.
*Maple syrup while not raw, is used in many raw food recipes.