Rawmazing Transitional Contest!

by Susan on March 21, 2011

You have already seen the picture and the recipe for this tasty cracker raw food recipe. But what you might not know, is that a little guessing game has ensued in the comment section! Upon being asked what I made the “holes” in the crackers with, I decided to try to make people guess. I am having so much fun with this that I decided to turn it into a contest!

The first person to guess what I used, and give me it’s proper name, will win a copy of the new Rawmazing Transitions e-book. I will leave this contest open until someone figures it out! You can check the original post to see what has already been guessed, and leave your guess in the comment section! (You can click on the picture for more information.)

Have fun guessing!

Print Friendly

{ 75 comments… read them below or add one }

Jeani March 21, 2011 at 9:15 pm

A pastry docker?


Laura March 21, 2011 at 9:35 pm

It is called a lefse.


Susan March 21, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Actually lefse is a traditional soft norwegian flat bread. :-)


Laura March 21, 2011 at 9:39 pm

It is called a knobbed rolling pin or Lefse.


Laura March 21, 2011 at 9:41 pm

Yes, that is what I read. I also read it was used for potatoes dish too.


Susan March 21, 2011 at 9:41 pm

It is a knobbed rolling pin but the winner guessed that earlier this afternoon!! :-)


Nae76 March 21, 2011 at 11:49 pm

was it a crochet hook?


Raluca March 22, 2011 at 5:35 am

A fork!


Stefania March 22, 2011 at 8:15 am

hardtack rolling pin?


rusan bicuri March 22, 2011 at 9:23 am

Can be pencil?


Susan March 22, 2011 at 9:25 am

The contest has been won. It was a knob rolling pin guessed yesterday!


Cath March 22, 2011 at 9:26 am

Meat Tenderizer


jules pahos March 22, 2011 at 9:34 am

tines of a fork?!?!


Joy Verning March 22, 2011 at 9:37 am

Ok, you said it was a knob rolling pin; however, i have been looking on the internet for a knob rolling pin, and I do not find anything that looks like it would prick your dough for the crackers.


Laura March 22, 2011 at 9:40 am

Joy, you can find it on amazon under Lefse or knobbed rolling pin.


Susan March 22, 2011 at 9:42 am

What are you trying to say here, Joy? :-) I did use a knobbed rolling pin. I will post a picture of it today.


Kim Crisp March 22, 2011 at 9:57 am

A Meat tenderizer…. :0)


Blanka March 22, 2011 at 10:11 am

Hi Susan,
I am loving how much fun you have with your food! Now I will have to persuade my husband to allow me one more tool to our already full kitchen! :-)


Victoria March 22, 2011 at 11:49 am

Definitely….a meat tenderizer.


s. e. March 22, 2011 at 11:50 am

meat tenderizer


Jennier March 22, 2011 at 2:58 pm



ruby March 23, 2011 at 9:31 am

Hi Susan, can I ask a holes in food related question? Can you or any of your readers tell me where i could get plastic needlepunch? I can only find cotton needlepunch. It is to put on a tray under parchment paper for an oven based DIY dehydrator.


Susan March 23, 2011 at 10:47 am

I wouldn’t use needle punch plastic canvas. It isn’t food grade. Why don’t you get the one of the many screens that are available for dehydrators? TSM carries them as does excalibur. Both are in the Rawmazing store if you want to get them there.


Carol March 23, 2011 at 3:51 pm

I say you used a fork!


Christa Emrick March 25, 2011 at 10:18 pm

The holes are called “dockering” and are made with Roller dockers.


Leave a Comment

{ 1 trackback }

Previous post:

Next post: